Copycat RX bars are back! This time we're mixing up the classic sea salt chocolate copycat RX bars and doing raspberry chocolate copycat RX bars. I'm hoping for the same deliciousness as the sea salt chocolate copycat bars.
- 1 cup raw mixed nuts (112 grams)
- 1 cup powdered egg whites (or unflavored egg white protein, 80 grams)
- 1 cup deglet noor pitted dates (160 grams)
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried raspberries (34 grams)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (20 grams)
- 1 tsp vanilla (5 grams)
- Puree the dates in the food processor
- Add the additional ingredients and puree
- Add 1/2 tsp water to mix and continue to puree
- Add water in 1 tsp increments until the mix darkens in color and holds when pressed into a small ball. I added a total of 10 tsp
- Line a dish with parchment paper and put mix in the dish
- Once the mix has the shape of the dish, remove the mix and press with dish to flatten into a smooth square
- Cut the mix into bars as desired
Powdered egg whites can be hard to find - I suggest Amazon, a local natural grocer, or health foods store.
I recommend consuming the copycat RX bars within seven days, if they last that long. Mine seem to disappear in two.
Serving Size1 bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 148Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 111mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 3gSugar 9gProtein 10g
Nutrition information is a best guess and is not guaranteed.